Don’t know how I got to where I am. Don’t know why I taught myself to play guitar and write songs. Don’t know why I went to university to study theology, or work at a medieval castle. Why do I want to sing in front of people when I’m one of the most reserved people you’ll meet? Why do I make an effort to succeed in the most difficult profession there is? I don’t know how I got to where I am.
But here are my songs – they’re worth a million words that I could write here. Take and listen. Tell me if this is something I’m doing in vain. Or tell me if this is something worth continuing. Tell your friends. Then we are three…
- Phil Rothwell
- 01.http://artistsonlinemusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/All-For-Love.mp3All For LovePhil Rothwell2:57s1audio/mpeg80
- 02.http://artistsonlinemusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/give_a_little_love.mp3Give A Little LovePhil Rothwell4:21s2audio/mpeg80
- 03.http://artistsonlinemusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Smile.mp3SmilePhil Rothwell3:06s3audio/mpeg80
- 04.http://artistsonlinemusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/smile_live.mp3Smile (Live)Phil Rothwell3:03s4audio/mpeg80
- 05.http://artistsonlinemusic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/tearing_me_in_two_part_2.mp3Tearing Me In Two Part TwoPhil Rothwell3:23s5audio/mpeg80